The Jim Lamarche Mentorship Program:
Please note: The Jim Lamarche Mentorship Program (2019) is now closed. Accepting applications for 2020.
TO START THE PROCESS, PLEASE FILL IN AND SUBMIT THE FORM ON THIS PAGE:
In the mentorship program you will have access to ongoing guidance/support, advice on and including:
- The best school for you to attend (after a preliminary evaluation).
- The best program/course of study (in media arts).
- Resources (links/contacts and introductions) to those in the industry who can assist (post-grad).
- Developing entrepreneurial spirit, occupation (labour market) research, skill set marketing and proper ongoing networking
- Ongoing/unlimited communication (one on one via email – 1 year).
- Constructive feedback on projects.
- Recommendations: Developing a plan of action that works for you.
- Assistance in the creation of a focussed and meaningful web presence.
- Letter of Recommendation from Jim Lamarche (verification of participation/completion of the mentorship program).
* Please Note: Those accepted into the Mentorship Program must be a graduate of a secondary or post-secondary school (high-school, college or university) and demonstrate a focussed commitment/having adequate pre-existing conditions in place. FOR MORE INFO EMAIL BELOW.
PRICE: $1000 CAD (all inclusive)
Applicants will be requested to submit their on-line portfolio or do on-line typology/aptitude, ear/tone and/or eye/colour assessment tests and write a 500 word essay on why a career in media arts is right for them. (one full page 12pt font/single spaced).
Contact: Jim Lamarche